The Twinning “SUPPORT TO EFFICIENT PREVENTION AND FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION” is seeking a full time Assistant to support the Resident Twinning Advisor (RTA) for the project’s implementation (24 months: approx. June 2014 – June 2016). Based at the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption in Skopje, the Assistant will assist the Resident Twinning Adviser (RTA) and the team of international experts, working closely and supporting them in the completion of their tasks and duties.
• Provision of support to the RTA in administrative and organisational issues,
• Make travel arrangements and arrange meetings for the RTA, the short-term experts and other foreign specialists involved in the project,
• Coordination of missions of short-term experts,
• Organisation of meetings, workshops and conferences, including meetings of the steering committee of the project,
• Performing of necessary office and office management tasks including record keeping,
• Drafting of minutes of meetings,
• Drafting of written materials with relation to the project in Macedonian and English, e.g. (quarterly) reports,
• Assistance to the RTA and the short-term experts in matters related to language problems or other problems due to being and working in a foreign country.
Individuals that have had any contractual relation with the Government Administration of the Republic of Macedonia within the previous six months are not eligible for this position. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The interviews are planned for the end of May / beginning of June 2014 in Skopje.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email to Ms Judith Commenges: email@example.com