The project “Promoting Social Inclusion Services” financed by the European Union aims to improve the system, services and professional capacities for social inclusion of men and women who are disadvantaged and to promote equal opportunities in the labour market.
We are seeking a hardworking, motivated and willing Office Assistant to assist the Office Manager in the day to day running of the office, as well as basic administrative duties.
- Full-time (from 9 to 17:00), Skopje-based with travels to regions
- Fixed term to 15 July 2017
- Closing date for application: 9am (local time) Friday 5 August 2016
- Interviews: Monday 8 August 2016
- Starting Date: as soon as possible