Who can be a Twinning partner of Macedonian administration?

Any Member State (MS) administration is automatically eligible as a Twinning partner. However, the Commission may decide, upon a proposal given by a MS, to allow for a specific MS semi-public body to be mandated to implement Twinning projects according to the same conditions, as if they were an integral part of the administration. For a detailed list of the mandated bodies per MS see: